Saturday, October 2, 2021

Okay Ani.

My name is Bill, I'm a 56 yr old male, I am self-employed. I have been for over 30 years. I do have a few health issues, but hate going to the doctor. I just need coverage for any future emergency room visits. Two years ago I had to go to the emergency room. I'm still paying for it, the bill was over 5k. I do smoke but plan on quitting soon. What type of plan would you recommend for under $300 a month?


Hi Bill,

Based on your budget you will be able to get a basic but high deductible health plan. But I would add on top of that an Accident Medical Expense (AME) plan and a Critical illness plan (which will cover heart attacks and stroke) depending on your health issues. If possible, I would try to add a Fixed Indemnity plan to help with costs of any hospital stays or other expenses. An AME and Fixed Indemnity plan will provide you with money to cover these expenses. I hope this has helped.

- Ani
insureme@bluberridesign.com



2 comments: